Oliver's BlogFriday 10th December 2021
How To Boost Your Immune System Naturally - Free Course
Our body’s defence depends on a lot of different systems, and so to strengthen our immune system we need to look after these naturally to increase our overall health. This free course shows you how to do this and avoid common illnesses such as influenza, colds and other viral infections.
The role of our internal health in protecting the body from external harm is well understood in Oriental medicine and macrobiotics, and involves knowing how to support the function of the lungs, intestines, lymphatic system and immune cells. A combination of diet, lifestyle and exercise can make a significant impact on our own immunity and this free course sets out both the theory and practical application needed to make these changes.
What's In This Free Immune System Course?
Set out in an easy to follow manner, this course will show you:
- How the immune system works and what foods harm it
- The role of the lungs, intestines, lymphatic system and immune cells in how the immune system works
- How the mucous membrane keeps out viruses and what foods harm and help it
The course includes:
- A detailed 30-page handbook
- Three video lessons - 1. Healthy Lungs 2. The Role Of The Intestines 3. The Lymphatic System and Immune Cells
- A bonus video on abdominal breathing
- Recipes designed to boost your immunity
At a time when global protection from viruses such as COVID-19 is uppermost, this course provides a wealth of good information, based on decades of experience. Created by one the Europe's leading teachers of macrobiotics and Oriental healing, Oliver Cowmeadow, it is hoped this course will reach many people and help them benefit from the benefits of a natural, holistic approach to strengthening our immune systems and protecting ourselves from infection.
How Can I Sign Up?
Signing up for the free course is very easy. The course is not time-dependent, so you can start and finish the course whenever is convenient for you. Just click here or via the button below and register. We'll get your course over to you straight away. Any problems, just contact us here.