Oliver's BlogWednesday 22nd July 2020
Free Open Day - 19th September
19th September 2020
10.30am to 12.30pm and 2pm to 4pm.
Free, but booking is essential.
Discover The International Macrobiotic School
This year's open day will include several events designed to give you a taste of what we do. Our purpose-built teaching kitchen and gardens are based in a beautiful valley in South Devon. The day will include:
- A talk from principal Oliver Cowmeadow on how we can all enjoy better health with balanced plant-based eating, and prevent or heal many common health problems ourselves with changes in food, lifestyle and specific physical exercises.
- Cooking demonstrations making some delicious plant-based, macrobiotic dishes.
- Free recipes and course discount vouchers for our popular short courses.
- Time to enjoy the beautiful, peaceful house and gardens where we are growing much of the food we use in the kitchen.
- Find out about our professional training courses
You can book places at either the morning event (10.30am-12.30pm) or afternoon event (2pm to 4pm). Please contact the school office to book your place via email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01803 762 598.