Supervision Group For Macrobiotic Consultants
5 meetings this year for a group of 6 people actively giving macrobiotic consultations, or wanting to develop their practice.
2021 Dates - Thursday evenings 7 to 9pm UK time:
Cost is £100.
This supervision group is designed to give invaluable support and new learning to those wishing to develop their macrobiotic counselling skills. In most other therapies it is normal to have regular supervision, to give support with the whole business of seeing clients, solving ethical dilemmas, to help with the business of building up clients, and developing better knowledge and skills.
There will be 5 sessions of 2 hours this year, with a break over the summer months. With a maximum number of 6, participants will all get plenty of time to present their cases, ask questions and receive support.
Who This Course Is For
To join the group you need to be actively giving macrobiotic consultations - whether you have just started, are doing so on an occasional basis or have been doing so for some time at a professional level. You also need to have completed a sufficient training to be giving macrobiotic consultations.
What Will This Supervision Group Include?
- Supervisees presenting their own cases to receive advice and feedback
- Oliver presenting some of my more interesting and informative cases
- Oliver offering live online consultations for supervisees to observe and ask questions about
- Free consultation forms, recommendations booklets etc
In addition the group will also include:
- All sessions will be recorded for your future use
- Possible participation from other experienced macrobiotic counsellors
What Outcomes Can I Expect From This Supervision Group?
- Specific advice on guiding your clients
- Building your skills and confidence in seeing clients
- Suggestions and support in building the macrobiotic counselling practice you want
- How to work with challenging clients
- Increased knowledge on new diseases and problems that you have not seen before
- How to deal with difficult ethical situations with clients
- Gaining the support of being in a group of peers
There will be a further 8 sessions during 2022. There is also plenty of scope for this group to lead into short residential courses at the International Macrobiotic School to further enhance macrobiotic counselling skills, with live clients and plenty of practical practice.
You need to book for all 5 sessions. At the end of this series you will have the choice of booking your place on the 2022 sessions. The cost is only £20 per session, either payable as one payment of £100 for the above 5 dates, or as a monthly standing order of £12.50 payable from May 20th to December 20th.
Lloyds Bank, 31 Fore St, Totnes TQ9 5HH, UK
Sort code 30 98 69
Account number 18831568
Please email me when you have made the payment or set up the standing order.