HOLISTIC NUTRITION FOR BODY AND SOUL
October 2019 - July 2020
April 2020 - December 2020
Seven 4-5 day modules spread over 9 months
This course teaches Holistic Nutrtiton over 30 days of learning spread in seven modules over nine months, with structured practical homework tasks to help develop your health and cooking, emotional healing and Oriental diagnosis skills. This is roughly equivalent to levels one and two of the intensive courses offered by some other macrobiotic centres.
This course offers a truly holistic approach to health, bringing together an understanding of food, how to cook it, and its effects on the body. You will learn Oriental diagnosis techniques to pinpoint which organs need support, along with hands-on cooking classes, bodywork and personal development classes.
Many students find this course revelatory, linking up so many different aspects of themselves into one whole picture, and seeing how changes made in one area of life affect all the others, leading to strong health and a deeper sense of self.
Some students take this as a complete course in itself for their personal health and learning, while others use it as a foundation year to continue onto our professional training courses.
What you will get from this course
• See life from the holistic Oriental perspective, using yin and yang and Ki (Chi or Prana) to understand how nature and ourselves really work.
• Develop your cooking skills in preparing both everyday healing plant-based (mostly vegan) meals, as well as party and entertaining style
dishes with 20 demonstration and hands-on cooking classes.
• See the connections between your emotions, your health and dietary patterns, and how you can release unhelpful old emotions to help
you become your true healthy self.
• A thorough understanding of how the body works from an Oriental perspective, and how to boost health and heal specific problems
using Oriental diagnosis.
• Learn basic emotional counselling skills, which are useful in listening well and emotionally supporting yourself and others.
• You will learn Do-in meridian exercises, breathing techniques and meditations for raising your health with a daily practice.
Features of this course
+ Teaching is in small groups of up to 10 students to enable plenty of personal guidance and support.
+ Students from many countries and backgrounds.
+ Our student groups become very close, and offer a lot of support to each other often leading to lifetime friendships.
+ Full course fee £3750
+ We now offer our own on-site accommodation to students on our courses, in twin rooms (pictures on our Accommodation page). This can
be booked below, prices shown are for a single bed in one of the twin rooms.
Read more about our whole professional training - download our Prospectus HERE
“This course has been life-changing, self-affirming and so rewarding for me. I have found such a connection with myself, spiritually, emotionally and with the wellbeing of others.” Charlie Boyd
Accomodation can be booked and paid for per module or for the complete course (30 nights)
All courses and accommodation are subject to the school cancellation policy.
Please click HERE for details before booking.