Help with finance

Professional and career development loans may be available to help finance your studies. Tis is a bank loan, but the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) will pay the interest while you are learning.

You can apply if you are over 18 and settled in the UK, and been resident for at least three years prior to the course starting. 

Speak to a participating bank for more information or see