Transformative five day course
Looking After Your Health
November 22 - 26
February 14 - 18
June 27 - July 1
In five amazing days, this transformative course will teach you how to cook over 60 wholefood, plant-based recipes in 10 mostly hands-on classes to help you create balance and to understand the effects food has on your body and emotions.
This course also teaches oriental health diagnosis techniques to help identify the roots of illness and how you can to regain and strengthen your health.
“This course is probably the most important thing I have done and will do in the third part of my life, as it has shown me where my health problems are and how I can overcome them, and at the same time, create a happier future.” Gudrum
You will learn:
• How to create balance in your diet and life using the ancient principles of Yin and Yang
• How to understand the effects that food is having on your body and emotions
• To use traditional methods of Oriental diagnosis to gain a clear understanding of your present health, and you can heal illnesses and enjoy stronger health
• How to prepare delicious breakfasts, lunches and suppers with 10 cooking classes
• Over 70 fabulous health-building recipes for you to use at home.
"From the moment I walked in, I felt safe, held and encouraged in my journey of healing. It has been an overwhelmingly beautiful week of nourishment at a truly deep level, and I feel like I am back on my journey of life again.” Mell
Price: £495 including lunch, supper and comprehensive course notes, deposit £200. If you would like more detailed information about this course or to apply by post, download the application form here.